PRSSV Image Policy
PRSSV Image Policy
These Terms & Conditions govern PRSSV’s use of photographs that are submitted to PRSSV's Facebook page (www.facebook.com/prssv) or Twitter page (www.twitter.com/prssvuk) or Instagram (@PRSSV), which belong to PRSSV, Dominion Centre & Library, 112 the green, Southall, Middlesex, UB2 4BQ.
- 1. By submitting your photograph, you agree to these Terms and Conditions and to comply fully with them.
- 2. People under the age of 16 will need parental permission to submit their photograph.
- 3. By submitting your photograph you confirm to PRSSV that all information submitted by you is correct and that you have complied fully with these Terms and Conditions.
- 4. PRSSV reserves the right to modify these Terms & Conditions at any time on giving notice through its website at www.examinations.com
- 5. By submitting your photograph, you consent to the use of your photograph and your name by PRSSV in promotional materials (including leaflets, booklets, banners) and our website at www.sangeet-examinations.co.uk
Copyright and other intellectual property rights
- 6. You acknowledge and agree that PRSSV shall have an exclusive licence to use, adapt, copy and exploit your photograph submission and/or any statements made by you regarding the photograph or PRSSV, for the full term of any such rights, for all purposes and any other commercial or non-commercial/lawful purposes of PRSSV.
Indemnity and limitation of liability
- 7. To the maximum extent permitted by law, PRSSV excludes its liability for any loss, damage, injury, cost or expense suffered by you, whether directly or indirectly and howsoever caused. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude PRSSV’s liability for death or personal injury arising from PRSSV’s own negligence or any other liability that cannot, as a matter of law, be excluded.
- 8. You agree to indemnify PRSSV and keep PRSSV indemnified against any loss, damage, injury, cost or expense suffered by PRSSV as a result of your submission, including (but not limited to) any claim of infringement of intellectual property rights made by any third party.
- 9. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English Law and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.