PRSSV works with students, family groups, volunteers and individuals teaching, examining and providing training in Music and Dance and in Heritage subjects on an ongoing basis. PRSSV also works with students, family groups, volunteers and individuals organising showcase events and arts related projects and activities at a variety of venues and festivals in the U.K.
The PRSSV is committed to protecting the welfare of all the people involved in the organisation, as outlined below:
- The welfare of each individual is paramount.
- All individuals without exception have the right to protection from bullying and harassment regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexuality or beliefs.
- The policy applies to all members of the organsiation including trustees, committee members, staff and volunteers
- All children and parents are informed of the policy and procedures as appropriate.
- All concerns and allegations of bullying and harassment will be taken seriously by trustees, committee members, staff and volunteers and will be responded to appropriately - this may require a referral to Children’s Services and in emergencies, the Police.
- The organisation is committed to the safe recruitment, selection and vetting including DBS check of all those who work for the organisation.
- The policy is reviewed annually.